MicroHyaluron (for hair, skin moisture)
FenoQ MicroHyaluron – is a new generation oral combination of hyaluron, collagen and 25 other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote skin moisture, hair growth and youthful beauty.
ВІДГУКИ[insert page=’micro-hyaluron-atsiliepimai’ display=’content’]
СТАТТІ[insert page=’straipsniai-3′ display=’content’]
FenoQ MicroHyaluron – is a new generation oral combination of hyaluron, collagen and 25 other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote skin moisture, hair growth and youthful beauty. Each bottle contains up to 240 mg of hyaluronic acid and 5000 mg of hydrolysed fish collagen types I and III. Exceptionally high levels of hyaluronic acid ensure intelligent deep hydration of the body, restore collagen deposits and allow to enjoy smooth and firm skin. The biotin in the formula ensures rapid growth of healthy and strong hair.
What is MicroHyaluron?
- A new generation alternative to beauty injections and creams. Until recently, the only way to rejuvenate our skin was to have an injection of hyaluronic acid from a cosmetic surgeon. Unfortunately, this method is expensive, complicated and often causes swelling or bruising. Hyaluronic acid creams that followed were disappointingly ineffective, as they only affect the surface layer of the skin. FenoQ Micro Hyaluron – liquid oral formulation of hyaluronic acid is designed to make the absorption of hyaluronic acid efficient, fast, easy and without any side effects.
- Intelligent moisture saturation system. Did you know that scientists say that hyaluronic acid is the body’s best water-retaining substance? It’s called intelligent because it adjusts how much moisture your skin needs to absorb and retain, depending on the season or climate. FenoQ Micro Hyaluron contains up to 240 mg of hyaluronic acid per bottle, ensuring that your smart hydration system never runs out of hyaluronic fuel. When you take this product, the body accumulates enough moisture to say NO to ageing.
- Youthful complexion that doesn’t give away your age. Feel unpleasant discomfort after showering when your skin is pulled? Tired of fighting flaky complexion of the face? As we age, our body’s hyaluronic and collagen levels drop dramatically, causing our skin to lose elasticity, firmness and dryness. For maximum skin rejuvenation. FenoQ Micro Hyaluron contains 5000 mg of hydrolysed fish collagen per bottle, which keeps skin elastic and reduces wrinkles, and as much as 240 mg of hyaluron, which nourishes the collagen, revitalises and protects the skin from dryness.
- Flawless-looking feminine accents: hair, nails, and lips. Tired of constantly cracking hair tips that the hairdresser makes you cut every time? Given up hope of growing long hair? Flaky nails and dry lips? Time to try FenoQ Micro Hyaluron, the next generation of collagen, hyaluron, biotin and more! It contains the essential hair ingredient – biotin (5000 µg per bottle), often referred to as hair botox, which, together with hyaluronic acid, accelerates hair growth, reduces hair loss and breakage, and strengthens and moisturises the hair from the inside. Extremely high levels of hyaluron and collagen strengthen the nails and make the lips plump.
The effects of FenoQ Microhyaluron are based on the following main groups of biologically active substances:
- High content of hyaluronic acid in liquid form, which ensures smart deep hydration of tissues, restores levels of collagen and allows enjoying smooth and elastic skin, and strong hair.
- High content of biotin in liquid form, which boosts the growth of hair, reduces excessive loss of hair, and strengthens and hydrates hair from within.
- Type I and III collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid in liquid form, which help to restore your body tissue shape and structure, keep firmness of your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Other biologically active substances in liquid form with beneficial effects on health and appearance, such as vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts, which also have antioxidative properties.
FenoQ MicroHyaluron is a dietary supplement with sweeteners. Substances of natural flavour and scent. Contains no GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, nuts or milk.
Hyaluronic acid absorbs moisture and distributes it all over the body. A single molecule of hyaluronic acid can attach up to 500 water molecules. A medium-sized human body weighing 70 kg has approx. 15 g of hyaluronic acid. This amount can change (either increase or decrease) by one third in a single day. Such fluctuation may be followed by various disorders, such as joint problems, dry eyes and greyish or wrinkly skin.
Vitamin A helps to maintain normal skin condition. Vitamin C assists in natural formation of collagen which is necessary to maintain healthy blood vessels, bones, cartilages, skin and teeth. Vitamins C and E and copper work together to protect the cells against oxidative stress. Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Vitamins A, B12 and D, zinc, folate, calcium, and magnesium play an important role in the cell division process. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin support healthy skin. Biotin helps to maintain normal hair and skin condition. Zinc helps to maintain healthy bones, nails, hair and skin. Calcium and magnesium are necessary for healthy bones and teeth. Copper helps to retain the necessary hair and skin pigmentation.
When you should start taking MicroHyaluron:
- Your skin has become dry and started losing its elasticity;
- You wish to have stronger nails;
- Your skin starts looking less firm and more wrinkled;
- You experience a tight pulling sensation on your skin;
- You wish to strengthen your hair and hair roots.
How to take MicroHyaluron?
Recommended use: adults may take 25 ml (1 bottle) per day. For best results repeat the treatment 2-3 times a year.
Warnings: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplement is not a substitute for food. Do not take this product if you have an allergy or intolerance to any ingredient of this product. Please note that varied and well-balanced nutrition and healthy lifestyle are the most important.
Who can use FenoQ MicroHyaluron?
The product is intended for people over 16 years of age.
Ingredients: purified water, natural fruit juice from concentrates (orange, apple, mandarin orange, guava, papaya, lime, mango, pineapple, grape), sweetener: fructose, hydrolyzed fish collagen, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), D-biotin (biotin/Vitamin B7), sodium hyaluronate, calcium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), preservatives: citric acid and malic acid, magnesium gluconate, zinc gluconate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), D calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid/ Vitamin B5), preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, nicotinamide (niacin/ Vitamin B3), silicon dioxide, orange and wild strawberry flavoring agents, choline L-tartrate, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), 4-aminobenzoic acid, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), copper gluconate, emulsifier: xanthan gum, sweetener: steviol glycosides, aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) stem and leaf powder, tea plant (Camellia sinensis) leaf powder, common grape vine (Vitis vinifera) fruit and seed powder, common horsetail (Equisetum arvense) leaf and seed powder, beta-carotene (Vitamin A), vanilla flavoring agent, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid/Vitamin B9), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
One package contains 14 bottles (25 ml each) of liquid fruit-flavoured collagen.
Net quantity: 350 ml (14 vials of 25 ml)