ColonWell is a product made only from natural materials. Supports normal bowel function and helps those who want to lose weight.
ColonWell (400g) – product made only from natural materials. Supports normal bowel function and causes a feeling of satiety.
Consists of natural components that swell in the body, inducing a feeling of satiety when their volume is increased. Hence, with an adequate intake of ColonWell, you tend to eat less food every day, enhancing weight loss and colon health. Healthy alternative to slimming pills.
ColonWell is Perfect for:
– Losing weight effectively, and slimming naturally and healthily
– Normalising bowel and gut function
– Maintaining normal intestinal function
– Maintaining normal blood cholesterol level
– Managing diabetes
Ingredients: linseed (Linum usitatissimum), blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husks, glucomannan – extracted from amorphophallus konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac), crushed caraway (Carum carvi) fruits, crushed parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaves, crushed coriander (Coriandrum sativum) fruits. Jerusalem artichoke (Helianthus tuberosus) powder, dandelion leaf (Taraxci folium) powder, ginger (Zingiber officinale) powder, common fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed powder, turmeric (Curcuma longa) powder.
Directions of use:
- Healthy Bowel Program. Drink half a teaspoon of ColonWell mixed with 100 ml of water 2-3 times a day before meals. Drink a glass of water afterwards.
- Slimming Program. For the first 3 days, take 1 teaspoon of ColonWell mixed with a glass of water instead of dinner. 3 days later, increase the dose to 2-3 teaspoons and drink it at around 6-7 PM. Drink a glass of water afterwards.
- Slimming and Healthy Bowel Program. For the first 5 days, take half a teaspoon of ColonWell mixed with 100 ml of water 2-3 times a day before meals. Drink a glass of water afterwards. 5 days later, follow the instructions of the Slimming Program (see Point 2).
Please make sure to drink 1.5-2 liters of water daily when taking ColonWell!
Product Form: a mix of herbs and seeds.
80 servings. Net Amount: 400g.